A lot of IT professionals look for CCNA certification to progress well in their IT careers. This certification is becoming very popular among IT professionals for a lot of reasons. It is accepted all through the world and it makes a good impact on your resume as well. The Networkers Guru professionals tell all the prospective students taking the CCNA examination that it is not difficult to clear if you prepare well and look after a few things. Following are some of the tips which will help you a great deal in clearing your certification exam:
· Relax before the exam – The candidates shouldn’t look to do any last minute preparation. Make sure you have a nice sleep the night before and just be easy and relax before the examination. Make sure you arrive at the examination venue at least 30 minutes before and try to familiarize yourself with the examination environment there.
· Mentally prepare yourself – The candidate should seriously consider that why is he going for the examination and how this examination will help him in his career. Just try to collect such points which will motivate yourself before the exam.
· Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern – The Networkers Guru professionals familiarize all the candidates with the exam pattern and also about the type of questions which will be asked. The CCNA certification has an objective type examination with most of the multiple choice questions. The candidate should also do some extensive research about the pattern and the type of questions in the paper so that nothing comes as a shock for the candidate when he first sees the exam paper.
· Time management of the examination – TheCCNA exam is of 90 minutes. The candidates must assess that how much time he can allocate for each question. The multiple choice questions shouldn’t be given much time, but there is also a simulation section which takes a bit more time than the MCQs.
· Write down important points before the exam starts – In the examination, the candidates are given a rough paper which they can utilize to jot down the key points which they might need to refer during the examination. This will save a lot of time of the candidate and he can very efficiently solve his paper by the liberty of doing his rough work as well. The submitting questions require you to do a lot of rough work as you have to make subnets of the given network. Make sure that you effectively utilize the rough space given.
· All Answers given are final – Answer all your questions very carefully and make sure that once you answer a question, you cannot go back to the same question for changing your answer.
· Don’t panic as the exam doesn’t have any negative marking – The CCNA exam doesn’t have any kind of negative marking. Therefore, always try to attempt all given questions, even if you don’t know the exact answer.